Chief Executive Officer
Healthcare professional with 10+ years of Pharmacy executive leadership experience within large Hospital area.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Pharmacy License
- Pharmacy Leadership
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
680+ Licensed Bed Hospital.
- 10+ year in Pharmacy Services executive experience in hospital environment.
- Manager lead for Hospital Pharmacy Operations: Responsible for staffing model and distribution strategies to deliver over 11,000 doses per day.
- Provide leadership to our surgery satellite pharmacy.
- Diversion Monitoring. Help lead diversion monitoring program with the Health care Diversion system to develop best practices/strategies to monitor for diversion.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with Joint Commission, Board of Pharmacy, DEA, USP 797 and FDA.
- Oversee medication use improvement through multiple, interdisciplinary projects.
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
Associate of Arts, Registered Nursing
Inver Hills Community College
Doctor of Pharmacy
University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.