Chief Executive Officer
Interim Operating Room Manager
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. 10+ Years in Surgical/Perioperative Services Executive in hospital environment.
Certifications & Licenses
Certifications & License:
- Multi State Registered Nurse Licenses
- Team STEPPS Master Trainer
- Certified Nurse Operating Room
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Manager Interim Operating Room
300+ Bed Licensed Hospital.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the operating room.
- Average turnover time decreased from 26 minutes to 23 minutes.
- Budgeting, cost control, FTE and overtime management.
- Capital needs and clinical technology evaluation and quantification for 2021-2022 budget process for both areas.
- Identified cost reduction opportunities through improved master charge capture documentation and implementation of LEAN initiatives related to supply management.
- Accountable for 23M annual budget and 100+ FTEs.
- Significant improvement in patient satisfaction scores from the 1% to 70%.
- Collaboratively worked with Revenue Strategy to reduce late charges from 12.44% to 1.67%.
- Directed staff through DOH, TJC and CMS accreditation visits with no contingencies.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Spring Arbor University
Master Business Administration
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.