Chief Executive Officer
Chief Nursing Officer Behavioral Health Services
10+ years Chief Nursing Officer/Behavioral Health for a 200+ free standing Hospital. Operational and Clinical Scope includes the Psychiatric Emergency Department ,Inpatient Behavioral Health Units, Partial Hospital /Intensive Outpatient services and Mental Health Outpatient Services.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Certified ANCC Psychiatric Primary Health Nurse
- Board Member NAMI D.C
- Board Member Psych Stigma Advisory Board
- Chair Behavioral Health Consortium
- Co -Chair Behavioral Health Advisory Committee Prince Georges County
- 100 Black Men Prince Georges County
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Chief Nursing Officer/Behavioral Health Senior Executive
Dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) Behavioral Health Senior Executive and CNO current with several years of specialty experience in psychiatric/mental health nursing and critical care nursing.
- Successful Joint Commission survey with 5 Best practices noted Spring 2019.
- Creation of a COVID Behavioral Health Voluntary and Involuntary Unit 10 Beds 1/18/2020
- Decreased Pediatric and Adolescent LOS by several days average 48 hour by creating MOU’S with local Hospital
- Decreased Insurance Denials by hundreds of thousands by increasing observation efficiency in the authorization process
- Co-chair of the Behavioral Health Advisory Group Prince Georges County
- Decreased the incident of workplace violence against Behavioral Health Staff by implementing CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute)and CPI 2 across the system
- Increase partnerships with MD and Social work Staff
- Increased quality measures for HBIPS and Seclusion AND Restraint Documentation by 100% Compliance
- Creation of a comfort room and decreased incidents of aggression by over 80% of the previous years
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Coppin State University
Master science of nursing Family Nurse Practitioner
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.