Chief Executive Officer
Director Medical Staff Services
Passionate Medical Staff Services Leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive 10+ Years in Medical Staff Services Executive experience in hospital environment.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Licenses & Certifications:
- NAMSS Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS)
- Biomedical Responsible Conduct of Research
- Biomedical Research
- GCP for Clinical Trials with Investigational Drugs and Medical Devices
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Director, Medical Staff Services
Medical Staff Services Leader experience in hospital environment.
- 10+ years of Practice Management, Healthcare Recruitment, Quality Performance Improvement, Provider Relations, Credentialing, and Medical Office Management experience in hospital, ancillary services, and primary care/specialty environments.
- Credentialing Software to include: Cactus, ECHO, MSOW, and MDStaff
- Charged with ensuring compliance with all medical staff bylaws, rules & regulations, and policies in all medical staff roles
- Redesigned strategic plan for team with a focus on quality controls and the introduction of new tools that have increased service delivery and efficiency
- Redefined and managed new processes and procedures, implementing higher standards/expectations, that led to an increase in team productivity by 80%
- Developed new hire training protocols that has increased employee longevity and effectiveness
Master of Business Administration
University of Delaware
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.