Chief Executive Officer
Interim Director Critical Care/Emergency/Trauma Services
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive 1Interim Critical Care/ER/Trauma Leadership experience Hospital environments.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Certifications and Licenses:
- Critical Care Certified RN (CCRN)
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB)
- IHI Quality Improvement, Certified Executive Coach & Mentor (CECM)
- Change Management Specialist (CMS)
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Interim Critical Care/Emergency/Trauma Services
340+ Licensed Bed Hospital
- 10+ Interim Critical Care/ER/Trauma Leadership experience/Union non Union in Hospital area.
- Profit/For Profit facility leadership experience
- Managed up to 90+ beds and 500 direct reports with 60-600 bed leadership experience
- Developed Early mobility project in critical care settings which improved LOS by 35% in first year.
- Improved Patient satisfaction scores from 60% to 85% (95th percentile) by implementing No Pass Zone, Purposefully Rounding, Ask 3 / Teach 3 Program.
- Implemented secure electronic communication system for patient’s family for patient updates and their involvement in patient care which improved patient experience and 30-day readmissions by 65%
- Improved patient experience from 60% to 85%. Top 15% of US hospitals for outstanding Patient experience
- Improved productivity from 65% to 97%.
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
University of Phoenix
Bachelors of Science in Nursing
Christian Medical College
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.