Chief Executive Officer
Director of Women's and Labor & Delivery Services
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive 10+ Years in Women's and L&D Services Executive experience in hospital environment.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Nursing Management
- Women's Services
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Director of Labor & Delivery/Antepartum
Exceptional leader with strong communication and collaborative skills, looking to utilize 10+ years of nursing experience in the women’s services setting.
- Enhancing the QAPI program and L&D residency program.
- Development of business partnership with Latched Support Services and Matriarch Women’s Health Supply.
- Successfully Achieved Designations: Well Newborn Level 1, Texas Ten Step, Texas AIM Plus, and Mother- Friendly.
- Responsibility for the Maternal Newborn Department areas, which include Labor & Delivery, Antepartum, Post postpartum, well newborns & Gynecological patients.
- Budgetary responsibility.
- Hiring employees.
- Co-Lead with Medical Director for Perinatal Committee, including several departmental.
Nursing- Leadership RN to MSN
Arlington Texas University
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.