Chief Executive Officer
Director/Manager of Food and Nutrition Services
Over 10 years management experience including clinical management, food service management (retail, patient and catering), diet office management, milk tech management and 5+ years in direct project management and promotional marketing campaigns within healthcare settings.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
CERTIFICATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- CAPM Certification in progress, completed, Intro to Project Management, Quality Management, & Procurement Management
- 2016 REAL Certified
- Serve Safe Certified
- ASHES Certified
- Member of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Lean Certified
- 2016 Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic Sports Nutrition CPE Completed
- Strategic Planning
- Hospital Management
- Data Management and Analysis
- Sub Elite Long Distance Runner and Nutrition Coach
- Complex Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Director Food and Nutrition Services
Over 10 years management experience including clinical management, food service management in Hospital environment.
- Improved injury rate from 14.9 FY2021 to 8.8 FY2022
- Increased local and sustainable purchases from 33% to 82% in less than 1 year.
- Increased diverse suppliers from 0% to 5% of total spend within 1 year.
- Brought retail sales back up to pre-pandemic sales within one year.
- Incorporated customer service program to directly increase Polite and Professional AVATAR measure from 13th in SCAL region to 2nd in SCAL region within one year.
BS in Nutrition
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.