Chief Executive Officer
Director/Manager of Wound Care
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive experience in Wound Care Services in hospital environment.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Hospital Management
- Wound Care
- Critical Care/Intensive Care Units
- Appointed Facilitator Coordinator for the patient-engagement program “Journey to Excellence”.
- Proud member in good standing of the Phi Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
RN Manager, Wound Care
Wound Care Services Leadership Experience in Hospital environments.
- Responsible for the management and patient teaching of new ostomy sites and initiation of outpatient supply services for patients receiving new ostomies
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of interdisciplinary care team relationships to ensure the safe and effective delivery of patient care relative to Wound Care treatment modalities.
- Expertise and proficiency in the facilitation of implementation and training of the EPIC-based Electronic Medical Record, “Connect Care”.
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing
Joliet Junior College
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
Chamberlain College of Nursing
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.