Chief Executive Officer
Interim Director Cardiovascular Services
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive 10+ Years in Cardiovascular Services Line Executive experience in hospital environment.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Multi Registered Nurse Licenses
- Certified Professional in Patient Safety
- Certified: Nurse Executive Practice through AONL
- Nurse Executive, Advanced – Board Certified through ANCC (NEA-BC)
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Director Cardiovascular Services
Cardiovascular Services Line Executive experience in hospital environment.
- Multi-state Registered Nurse Licenses.
- Successful transition to an integrated patient care experience model, cost control program, and data-driven quality goal dashboard.
- Successfully led adoption of surgical nursing & surgical tech model to decrease labor costs by more than $300,000 annually.
- Development and administration of community outreach programs related to Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiovascular health.
- Renovation /new construction project leader including Cath Lab archiving initiative, data management, & IT systems.
- Clinical (re)structuring of the present critical care nursing environment to meet needs of the new program.
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Rush University - College of Nursing
Master of Science - Nursing
Lewis University – College of Nursing
Bachelor of Science
University of St. Francis
Associate Degree - Nursing
Milwaukee Area Technical College
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.