Chief Executive Officer
Director/Manager Surgical Services
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive experience in Surgical/Perioperative Services. >20 years experience and 10+ at Director/ Manager level.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Association of Perioperative Nurses
- Certified Perioperative Nurse
- Multi State Registered Nurse Licensed
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Operating Room Manager
350+ Licensed bed non-profit Hospital
- Responsible for Pre-op, PACU, Intra-op staff and all daily operations associated.
- Reduce overtime and increase surgical capacity
- Supervise average of 1200 procedures per month with oversight of $ 90 Million/year in revenue.
- Average monthly surgical volumes of 465 procedures.
- Daily oversite of patient care plus the planning and development of transition process to new facility.
- Orchestrate staff performance training and development for delivery of uniform care throughout facility.
- Increased case volume for facility by 10% in 2016 through implementation of new services and procedures per community needs.
- Led the renovation of the supplies system increasing capacity by 20% to accommodate more materials due to higher procedure volume.
- Achieved significant reduction in staff sick days from nine days per month to 2.3 resulting in increased coverage and higher patient satisfaction.
- Achieved volume increase of 5% within one year of services.
- Coordinated $161M revenue budget and $20M expense budget
Master in Business Administration
University of Redlands
Master Degree in Human Resources Development
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
St. Louis University
Bachelor of Business Administration
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.