Chief Executive Officer
Interim Medical Laboratory Technologist
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive 10 years experience as Medical Laboratory Technologist in Hospital environments.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Blood Bank
- Medical Diagnostics
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Medical Laboratory Technologist
- 10 years experience as Medical Laboratory Technologist in hospital environment.
- Operated, calibrated and maintained equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Conduct lab tests in the areas of microbiology, blood bank, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis serology, immunology, and chemistry.
- Increased participation in reducing patient infection and cross contamination by supplying disinfectants and sterile equipment.
- Reversed frequency of redraws during morning run and achieved results under high expectations.
- Prevented quality control errors and maintained compliance with CLIA and OSHA using standard laboratory measurement controls within risk-management guidelines.
- Consistently improved turn-around time for timely, high priority completion of both routine and stat tests.
Associate of Applied Science in Medical Lab Technician
NEO A&M College
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
University of Arkansas
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.