Chief Executive Officer
Director Surgical/Perioperative Services
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive experience in Surgical/Perioperative Services >20 years experience and 10+ at Director/ Manager level.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Multi State Registered Nurse Licenses
- Hospital Management
- Surgical Services
- Perioperative Services
- GI Lab
- Operating Room
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Director Surgical Services
Surgical/Perioperative Services Leadership experience in hospital area.
- ASN, Bachelor and MSN Degrees.
- Process Improvement: ICU Patient post-op from Surgery directly to ICU for recovery.
- Responsible for OR, GI, SPD, Trauma Service Line, and L&D
- Led, guided, directed, and evaluated the work of other employees, such as senior directors and managers, and ensured a healthy working environment.
- Contributed to sales innovations, strategic business development, and the profitability of the company as determined by the company’s strategic goals.
- Responsible for re-engineering surgical scheduling methodology.
- Led the business unit for Perioperative Services, including OR, Outpatient OR, PACU, Surgical Pre-Admissions, Scheduling, Sterile Processing, Bariatrics, and L&D.
- Adept at Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Services/ASC’s/GI/L&D and SPD operations.
Associates (ASN) in Nursing
Central Alabama College
Masters (MBA) in Business Administration in Nursing
Doctorate in Business Economics
University of Alabama
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.