Chief Executive Officer
Director/Manager Surgical/Perioperative Services
Passionate nurse leader, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive experience in Surgical/Perioperative Services. >20 years experience and 10+ at Director/ Manager level.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- ANCC Nurse Executive Certification
- Public Health Nurse Certification
- BCLS, and ACLS Certified.
- Hospital Management
- Surgical Services
- Public Health Nursing
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Director of Surgical/Perioperative Services
Registered Nurse with 20+ years of experience in specialty care and leadership.
- Responsible for capital budget, increasing surgical volume, and overall profitability.
- Successfully expanded infusion and procedural service lines.
- Increased and maintained employee engagement and patient satisfaction survey results to the 90th percentile.
- Implemented timekeeping and scheduling improvements for staff to successfully achieve cost savings by significantly reducing incremental overtime, and on-call pay.
- Lead lean project teams to increase operating room case volume, optimize space planning, and meet regulatory compliance for room utilization.
Bachelor of Arts
University of California Los Angeles
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Johns Hopkins University
Master of Nursing Leadership
California State University, Fullerton
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.