Chief Executive Officer
Passionate SNF Administrator, committed to continually strive for best practices and patient outcomes / satisfaction and healthcare team engagement. Extensive experience in SNF/LTC/LTAC Services 10+ at Administrator/Director level.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Member, Leading Age
- Member, American Health Care Association
- Member, California Association of Health Facilities
- LNHA, California Department of Public Health
- LNHA Preceptor, California Department of Public Health
- RCFE Administrator, California Department of Social Services
- Multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Strategic Planning and Innovation
- Creative and persistent problem solving
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Read, write and speak Spanish competently
- Positive and engaging employee relations
WORK HISTORY AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Skilled Nursing Facility & Long Term Care Services leadership experience in healthcare area.
- Increased year-over-year revenue and occupancy by average of 2-5 individuals per month through process improvements and negotiated participation in local Accountable Care Organization.
- Maintained CMS 5-Star Quality rating, improved staffing stability and physical environment.
- Reversed trend of 6 months of financial losses with consecutive months of profitability.
- Developed and initiated long-term strategic plans to improve occupancy and increase revenues.
- Directed daily operations of skilled nursing facility.
- Increased revenues year-over-year by maintaining premium payer mix greater than 60% with all-time achievement of 75% premium payer mix.
Bachelor of Science Accounting & Sciences
Brigham Young University
Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration
Rates will vary based on location and housing availability. Very reasonable for the market.